- This regular base version comes with a full metal side panel and the special “blackout” button, which turns all HDD and power LEDs off for complete stealth, especially useful for night rendering/simulation sessions.
- TG version features tempered glass side panel, which combined with great value for money offers a great start for future RGB build.
- TG RGB version comes fully packed with interior illumination and built-in internal control box. Supporting all major motherboard RGB systems or manual control via front switch, the AR3 is the ready-to-go RGB solution on a budget.
Internal structure is cleverly simplified allowing for easy component installation and various arrangement options. Bottom PSU/HDD shroud is fully modular with possibility of removing the top cover for cable management or simply removing it entirely when required. Conveniently install up to 4x SSDs, 2x HDDs and also get single 5,25” drive bay with option to remove the mounting cage when not in use.
Being focused on silent cooling, Armis AR3 chassis comes equipped with two silent Sigma PRO 120 case fans and supports up to 10 fans in total via the embedded 3-step speed controller. Water cooling radiator or AIO compatibility includes up to 240 at the front and 120 in the back and with 159 mm available there is practically no limitations in air cooling selection. All the intake vents as well as the top opening are fully equipped with dust filters.
- Signature Armis front vents for streamlined airflow.
- Simplified internal layout with modular bottom PSU/HDD shroud.
- Movable I/O panel – install it at the top or bottom.
- 3-step speed controller supporting up to 10 fans.
- 2x Sigma PRO 120mm fans pre-installed.
- (AR3 TG) Tempered-glass side panel.
- (AR3 TG RGB) Sigma PRO Corona RGB 120 fan included.
- (AR3 TG RGB) Advanced fan/illumination controller with software or manual control.
|PRODUCT PAGES||MSRP w/ VAT|
|Armis AR3 TG RGB Product Page||62,90 EUR|
|Armis AR3 TG Product Page||49,90 EUR|
|Armis AR3 Product Page||41,90 EUR|